Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has issued notification regarding 252 posts of civil services. Jharkhand Public Service Commission is called every year for this examination, whichever candidate fills this form. You can fill it.
The application date of this form has been fixed from 15/02/2021 to 15/03/2021, so if you want to qualify for this exam, then you have to follow its JPSC Civil Services Syllabus 2021 and JPSC Civil Services Exam Pattern. It is essential to know everything about the exam.
In such a situation, we will provide you with complete information about JPSC Syllabus 2021 through this article so that your preparation can get a new direction and you move towards success.
JPSC Civil Services Syllabus– Brief Description
|Name Of Institution||Jharkhand Public Service Commission JPSC|
|Name Of Post||Civil Services|
|Mode Of Exam||Offline|
|Article Name||JPSC Civil Services Syllabus|
JPSC Civil Services Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Below we will provide you with complete information about JPSC Civil Services Syllabus in this article, so I request you to read this article completely so that you can get maximum information.
JPSC Civil Services Selection Process
If you want to qualify for this exam, then you have to go through three processes –
- Preliminary Examination (Multiple Choice Type)
- Main Examination (Descriptive (Written Examination))
After this, you will be selected for the post of JPSC Civil Services.
JPSC Exam Pattern 2021
About JPSC Civil Services Syllabus 2021 – Exam Pattern, we will know in detail through the table that how the questions will finally be compiled.
- The compilation of questions in the Preliminary Examination will be multiple choice.
- There is no provision of negative marking in this exam.
- In the Preliminary Examination, 100 questions will be asked from each paper, and 2 hours will be provided for each question paper.
|No.||Subject||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Time|
|1.||General Studies||100||100||2 hours.|
|2.||General Studies II (Jharkhand Special)||100||100||2 hours|
|Paper||Subject||Maximum Marks||Time||Question Paper Types|
|Paper-I||There are 2 sections of 50 marks each of General English and General Hindi.||100||03 hours||Descriptive|
(This paper is qualifying in which it is mandatory to get a minimum of 30 marks.)
|Paper-II||Language and Literature (15 languages to be selected from listed)||150||03 hours||Descriptive|
|Paper-III||History and Geography.||200||03 hours||Descriptive|
|Paper-IV||Indian Constitution and Politics, Public Administration and Good Reforms.||200||03 hours||Descriptive|
|Paper-V||Indian Economy, Globalization and Sustainable Development.||200||03 hours||Descriptive|
|Paper-VI||General science, environment, and technology development.||200||03 hours||Descriptive|
If you qualify for both these exams, then you will be called for an interview; let us understand through the table what will be the final process –
|Total Marks||Preliminary + Main Exam + Interview||1150|
JPSC Civil Services Syllabus 2021
If candidates are preparing for JPSC Civil Services, then it is very important for them to know JPSC Civil Services Syllabus 2021; in such a situation, candidates can go below and get complete information about the syllabus.
General Studies l
- The constitution of India
- environment related questions
- Biology, Physics and Chemistry
- Famous Books and Authors Famous Places in India
- Rivers, Lakes and Seas
- Indian Economy
- Current Affairs, Famous Days and Dates
- Indian History (Ancient, Middle, Modern)
- Indian politics
- Rivers, lakes and seas.
- general Science
- Countries and Capitals
- inventions and discoveries
- Indian and World Geography
- economic and sustainable development
- Indian Polity and Governance
- Public Administration and Good Governance
- technology and agriculture
- National and International Current Events
General Studies ll (Jharkhand Special)
- Jharkhand premier educational institute
- Jharkhand Sports
- Jharkhand Land Related Laws/Acts
- Jharkhand Industries and Resources
- Jharkhand literature and litterateur
- Jharkhand People and Literature, Dance and Music
- Equipment tourist destination
- Tribal culture
- Jharkhand Disaster Management
- History of Jharkhand
- Jharkhand Movement
- Unique identity of Jharkhand
- Miscellaneous Questions Jharkhand Related etc.
- All questions will be compulsory.
- There will be 6 question papers in the main exam of JPSC.
- General Studies question paper l is only qualifying, out of which only you are required to score 30 marks.
As we have already told you that if you qualify for both these exams, then you will be called for an interview; based on this, you will be selected for JPSC Civil Services by releasing the final cutoff.
JPSC Syllabus PDF Download 2021
If you want to download JPSC Civil Services Syllabus PDF Download, you can visit the official website. Apart from this, you can also download JPSC Civil Services Syllabus 2021 PDF from the direct link given by us.JPSC-CCSE-Syllabus-2021
FAQs About JPSC Exam
The notification has been released for a total of 252 posts in JPSC Civil Services.
There is no provision of negative marking in the preliminary examination of JPSC Civil Services.
No, there is no provision of optional subjects in the main exam of JPSC Civil Services.
This is all about JPSC Syllabus 2021 and Exam Pattern. We put our best to provide the syllabus of the Jharkhand Public Service Commission in an easy and understandable way so that you don’t need to go elsewhere. Do you have to say something or have to ask? Then you can ask us through commenting below.